Welcome everybody to my zone...this is a place where i will share my life , my happiness , my sadness or anything else that is there for me to share...

Categories

Friday, September 4, 2009

Introduction

Hi I am Arhan Arora

5ft 7" , Fair in color , 15 years old boy

These are the details that matter nothing , what matters is that i have the most uncanny luck you can ever imagine, wherever i go i am the centre of attraction for whatever reason possible

I don' t talk to girls (They are creatures from the other world)

Whatever fun i do it is among the gang of friends i have namely Ravi , Sandy etc

I am what you call the toyboy of our class, many pranks are played on me and i have a list of around 50+ nicknames (you will get to know them in time)

Not boring you much right now , i am in class +1 studying non medical and among the top 3 in class ( Quite studious)

Life was going smoothly and with fun as for a 15 year old until one day..

No comments:

Get Ready to Roll with Peengu