Welcome everybody to my zone...this is a place where i will share my life , my happiness , my sadness or anything else that is there for me to share...

Categories

Friday, September 4, 2009

Dissociation

New year: Time for new beginnings, new resolutions etc…Last two months have been life changing for me. From a guy who use to run from girls, i had fallen in love and I was being helped by my friends , boys as well as girls. Yes Girls!! Due to arhenika, i have got such good friends among girls as well.

But this new year didn’t started auspiciously for me.

“Arhan , if you behave like this I will tell arhenika about your feelings”, Hritika said in anger. We have had a fight and she was blackmailing me.

“Tell her, I am not scared of you or her” I bursted out and went to home.

Next day in the school , 3 of our teachers were on leave

“All periods today will be taken by me” Sharma sir, our mathematics teacher announced.

“What in the world, No” I was already sad and this was the last thing that I needed. I love mathematics but I don’t know why I was very frustrated, probably due to fight with hritika.

I had brought chocolates today so as to pacify hrithka and also to give them to arhenika. But arhenika was not there in the class in the break, probably had gone somewhere. Since morning only I was having a bad feeling and I desperately wanted to talk to her so as to make sure everything is alright. Sandy had brought some beautiful bookmarks and we were having a look at them when arhenika entered along with Anjali.

“What are you guys looking at”, Anjali asked with a puzzled look.

“Oh its some bookmarks, have a look “, I said and walked towards them.

As I went towards them , arhenika walked across towards the otherside of the class not even looking at me. I was shocked to say the least and the feeling that I was having became even stronger.

“Don’t worry Arhan, just let the next period pass and then we have two free periods and then you can talk with Hritika and arhenika”, sandy reassured me.

After the period Sharma sir again came and said that they were taking the next two periods.

“Sir, its enough we already had 3 periods in the morning. Let us go now” I shouted.

“Arhan, what’s wrong? Come and sit on the front bench” Sharma sir replied.

It was getting too much for me now. After some time I thought sir had finished and I went back to my seat when I again heard sir’s voice.

“Where are you moving Arhan, I am yet not finished.”

I lost it at that point and came towards the front bench and bumped the table with the books I was holding and that sound matched the sound of a cracker and sat at the seat silently.

“Ok you people can go now”. Sir said after the incident.

After the school everybody came and asked me what happened and why I am so sad. Even Hritika came and said sorry for the fight we had yesterday .

“Arhan sorry baba, but whats wrong with you , why you behaving like this”

“I don’t want to talk to anyone , just leave me alone”

“Ok but don’t be sad, c you tomorrow bye”

I was fine but the girl I wanted to come,Arhenika, didn’t come to ask about me and that didn’t helped in soothing my anger.

Next day I was ok and back to my normal cheerful mode in the morning and had brought chocolates again. In the break Anjali was sitting with arhenika and they were watching a photo album.i decided to go towards them.

“Hi girls, wanna munch some chocolate”

Again the unthinkable happened, arhenika I thought didn’t hear me and went from there in a irritated and angry manner.

My condition was now like a fish without water and was about to cry when fortunately or unfortunately , the bell rang and neelima madam came. I was again silent the whole period and was continuously thinking what I had done to be treated like this. When school got over I confronted Hritika.

“What have you told her?”

“Me. Nothing at all. Why? What happened?”

“Don’t you see, she is ignoring me, have you told anything about my feelings to her”

“Well I gave her a hint that may be you like her, but you were saying that day na you are not scared and all”

“Girl what have you done, I was angry that day, why you did it, Hell”

“Ok I am sorry even I told her because I was angry on you. But don’t worry she will be alright and we are with you na. so chillax. Go to go now. bye”

It was a long weekend with 3 days off from school and I had decided to goto my maternal place so as to get some relief. But from Monday I had thought that I will confront arhenika directly and ask her what’s wrong because these ignores are hurting me like anything. I cannot take them anymore.

I don’t know how much time I have with her and should spent it with her in a happy mood. Love you Girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waiting for your new post sumit...
Your posts are lovely, very much connected with our daily life.

Get Ready to Roll with Peengu