Welcome everybody to my zone...this is a place where i will share my life , my happiness , my sadness or anything else that is there for me to share...

Categories

Friday, September 4, 2009

20th Oct

20 Oct
Parent Teacher Meeting

“Mom, its going to be a bit of timepass, come on” .

“ok ok , I will go with you”. So PTM here I come.

I was cribbing about the PTM but it is a nice feeling , a sense of proud and achievement when you are bringing your parents to meet the teachers , mind it i.e only when you are first in class, not when you screw up the papers.

“Good morning Madam” I said in the most humble and sincere way one can imagine and introduced her to mom. She greeted me and mom and started telling about my marks and all and then mom asked her the question I dreaded the most “Howz arhan in the class, Does he talk a lot or not???”

No No No, I m dead now, neelima is going to spill all the beans now as I closed my eyes and looked for a place to hide.

“No Mrs arora, he is very silent and sweet and is not at all any trouble in the class and now to he is the monitor of the class”.

Before I could believe my ears and pinch myself, a sound came , a melodius sound , a sound with lot of grit and confidence in it.

[B]“Aunty itni to baatein karta hai aur har waqt bas bolta hee rehta hai”.[/B]

Who is this? Such guts to complain about me and that too to my mom.

It was the most unexpected person I had ever imagined, ARHENIKA .

No way, Nah can’t be she, she never talks with any boy , leave aside talking with boys she is even very shy with girls and she is talking like this in front of my mom and even her mom as I had heard that she is very afraid of her parents.

Something In her hit me. I couldn’t just gather the words to reply or say anything at all. I was continuously looking at her as she greeted my mom and introudced herself.

Whatever you call it Love at first talk (can’t be at first sight as I had already seen her) or appreciation of the act of courage she had done, I believed that this girl has something special and I should know more of her.

She’s the one ; yes indeed she’s the one……

2 comments:

swinder said...

dude was it real???I always thought you blog realitis.. but this one doesnt seem to be.. The last part

Sammy said...

you know the truth re :) and also its fact + fiction ..ping me on gtalk to know more

Get Ready to Roll with Peengu