Welcome everybody to my zone...this is a place where i will share my life , my happiness , my sadness or anything else that is there for me to share...

Categories

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Perfection Through my Eyes



All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart,
And for us to be together, to never be apart.

No one else in the world can even compare,
You're perfect and so is this love that we share.

We have so much more than I ever thought we would,
I love you more than I ever thought I could.

I promise to give you all I have to give,
I'll do anything for you as long as I live.

I hope that one day you'll come to realize,
How perfect you are when seen through my eyes

wriiten by:- sammy

2 comments:

Parneet said...

Mention the poet of this lovely poem.. not everyone knows that you write so well..

shweta1024 said...

great poem sumit... would like to see more poems on ur blog

Get Ready to Roll with Peengu