Welcome everybody to my zone...this is a place where i will share my life , my happiness , my sadness or anything else that is there for me to share...

Categories

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Where did We go Wrong


It seems as if just yesterday
We were together, we were one
We were a melody in a harmonious song
Me the notes ,you the music
But, now it seems to be gone
We cannot change the things we have done
We can not change the past
We can learn from our mistakes
To make our friendship last
Where did it slip away
In just a brief time
Where did we go wrong
That I am not yours, and you're not mine
That we have turned into strangers
I apologize for what I done
Or was it something I did not do
Please help me to understand
Where did we go wrong
I apologize from my entire heart
I love You

Written By :- Sammy

1 comment:

Parneet said...

lucky girl!! for whomever u hv written this poem....

Get Ready to Roll with Peengu