Welcome everybody to my zone...this is a place where i will share my life , my happiness , my sadness or anything else that is there for me to share...

Categories

Saturday, February 17, 2007

The beginning

So the first post … I think its time yours truly sammy also gets into this mystical world of blogging. So why to should start a blog then? I think after the debacle of orkut this is the next best thing to do….it gives me a chance to express myself so as to widen my horizon and to explore myself….it gives me a platform to write things I cant tell to anybody , to express feelings which cannot be expressed , to tell stories which have no listeners…in short anything under the sun I feel like writing I can write ……..also since I am free these days free from everything ( will tell you about this in some other post) it’s a right time to start a new era …the new beginning………so guys and girls , friends and enemies( mere hai koi?) tighten your seat belts , hold on to your breath and get ready for this amazing ride into the SAMMY ZONE…………………..

1 comment:

Parneet said...

Welcome to blogosphere...
Happy writing.. :)

Get Ready to Roll with Peengu