Welcome everybody to my zone...this is a place where i will share my life , my happiness , my sadness or anything else that is there for me to share...

Categories

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Don't Hurt Me

I told you not to hurt me
not to break this fragile heart
you went and did it anyway
I just kept getting torn apart
I keep falling deeper
each time hurting worst then the last
I don't know how to stop this
I can't run from the past
I thought you were different
that you liked me for me
you seemed so kind and sweet
but I was too blind to see
you're eyes gave me hope
that I finally found true love
you're smile made me believe
that there was a god above
it all came crashing down
of course what else is new
nothing in my life goes right
hurt is all I ever do
so I'm giving up on loving you
on you pretending you still care
because in the end I wont have you
You were never really there!

3 comments:

Parneet said...

good choice.. kafi senti blog hai!! sudhar jao!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ricky said...

good senti blog........
meri life se bhi relate hota hai...
almost 90 percent......

Get Ready to Roll with Peengu